(512) 328-3939 Austin and I'll assist you to understand all the costs and call attention to any mistakes.
(512) 328-3939 There are certain expected costs accompanying closing the sale of a house. These expenses are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help lead you through your transaction.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, the following taxes are usually paid (More information)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
At closing, these fees are often due (More information)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the very best sales price, but I'll also campaign for limited closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll explain in detail the closing costs so you know exactly where your money is going.
If you are buying real estate in Travis County, you'll be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's previous experience and is required to be within a suitable range so you're not startled when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be willing to look at the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates in question.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.