(512) 328-3939 Austin and I'll aid you to be aware of all the expenses and point out any errors.
(512) 328-3939 There are certain typical fees related to closing the sale of a house. These costs are often split between the buyer and seller, as dictated in the sales contract. Many are universal, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help show you through the deal.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
(Click here for details)
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your sale, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also push for lower closing costs. And once we've reached an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
When buying real estate in Travis County, you will be given a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not surprised when you show up at the closing appointment. I'll be happy to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that appear to be out of the ordinary.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.